Tuesday, June 03, 2008

New renters in The Outback

Like I said in the last post, things work out. I put an ad up for The Outback last Friday at the grocery store. No calls over the weekend. Then, Monday when we got back from running our errands in West Plains, there was a message from a lady named Angela.

I left her a message; she called back; we made an appointment for 8:00 A.M. Tuesday.

Angela and Izzy arrived right on time, and I liked them from the moment they drove up. We have a great deal in common, including a love of crows!

They have been looking for a peaceful secluded place to live. The Outback is most certainly that. While Lonnie and Izzy worked on getting the broken window out of the frame, Angela and I sat on the back porch watching the wind blow the grass like waves on the ocean.

Our new renters and their three girls are moving in at the end of the month.

One phone call. The right folks. We are all blessed.

No comments: